Rafael (Rafi) Anteby’s journey to his current Los Angeles exhibition, Meditative Mandalas started at age 13 when he began studying martial arts to ward off bullies at school. A Kung Fu demonstration drew him in
Author: Beth Pitton-August
Beth Pitton-August is a contributing writer from Santa Barbara who enjoys finding beauty in nature and people.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Colorado Ballet’s Romeo and Juliet at Historic Venue Starting This Weekend
- Screening of Feral: Parts 1 & 2 – An Installment Feature Film by David Liban
- Happy New Year!! 18 Colorado Exhibitions You MUST SEE Before They Are Gone!!
- Wickenburg Art Scene Spring Events
- Open Space: The Finite Frontier – Curtis Center for the Arts